Ipad Screen shots
YLogLite version 4.2 updated
We are excited for this new version as with this version we are bringing following Features: -
1. Change the theme according to the portal.
2. OTP order management, when placing orders to customers, verifies orders using OTP.
3. Quick Action (hover) added to the screen to move in the application without using the sidebar.
4. Applied some fixes to improve performance
We are always trying to improve your experience and each update includes fixes for reliability and speed for better customer experience.
Please share your feedback with us at [email protected]
The description of YLogLite
YLogLite is an application to enhance productivity in your institution and raise the bar of customer service. YLogLite is developed for transport and delivery companies for dispatch
management and timely delivery management. The application has Smart functions of real time tracking, route and stops mapping, dispatch management, time management, exceptional
notifications, alert system and many more.
YLogLite allow users to get day to day dispatch schedules, update status of dispatch while starting, see stops in between, see current position etc. User can schedule dispatches in
advance for future dates and get alerts for the dispatch. YLogLite user can see dispatches for specific dates along with current date dispatch. The YLogLite App requires internet in
the smart phone to work as GPS device and transmit data to the server for representation and analysis. App data is synced with web portal with interval specified by administrator.
In this way, Administrator of company at back office can keep track of all its assets in real time. If administrator makes a change in dispatch such as adding a new stop in between,
then it goes directly on the app user in field where he/she can access it and move accordingly.
- User and Device authentication
- Check daily dispatches assigned to drivers by administrator
- See route mapping for dispatch
- Select and manage Stops in between the dispatch
- Gets exceptional notification upon entry, exit, delivered status or when reaches at the Stop
- Real time sync with Web Portal to manage and analyse activities in real time
- Access to current dispatch as well as for a specific date
- Access to historical data and hassle free information flow
- Reports on utilization of resources and analysis of data
Note : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.