Ipad Screen shots
Scorecard: Point Tracker version 1.0.1 updated
• Updates to our App Store screenshots to better showcase the app
If you love using Scorecard, leave us a review on the App Store or follow us on Twitter at @getscorecardapp.
The description of Scorecard: Point Tracker
Love playing games with friends and family, but hate fiddling with tiny pencils, notebooks, or dice to keep score? Scorecard is an app that makes it easy to track scores in your favorite games. Enter the name of the game, add players, and start playing! As points are earned, watch as the scoreboard updates instantly to show who’s winning.
If you enjoy playing the same games periodically, Scorecard lets you start new sessions with a single tap. While you’re playing, you can group players into teams, start new rounds, total up your scores, and even AirPlay the scoreboard to your TV. Once you’re done, pick a winner and celebrate your victory by sharing the final tally with your friends on social media.
• Sync your games to iCloud so they’re available on all your devices
• Match each player’s mood or game piece with a custom color
• Tap a score to access a built-in calculator to do more complex math
• Snap a photo or choose an avatar for everyone in your group
• Score points highest-to-lowest or vice versa, depending on the game rules
• Long press on the app icon to resume a recent game or start a new one
• Play at any time of day or night, with full support for dark mode
Once you play with Scorecard, we’d love to know what you think! Leave us a review on the App Store or send us suggestions on Twitter at @getscorecardapp.