Ipad Screen shots
Chess Tempo: Chess tactics version 2.1 updated
- Updated translations
- Allow hiding clock while solving.
- Board setup panel improvements.
- Several bug fixes including fixes for:
- Rare startup crash
- Opening trainer comment board size
- Challenge dialog scrolling
- Extra space for engine lines on analysis board for taller devices.
- Launching Analysis board form opening trainer.
- Input field visibility while typing.
- Improve playing reconnect when network connection drops.
The description of Chess Tempo: Chess tactics
The Chess Tempo app provides a mobile and tablet friendly interface for Chesstempo features.
Currently supported features:
- CHESS TACTICS TRAINING
- Improve your tactics by solving tactical problems, with over 100,000 puzzles available.
- Includes both winning and defensive problem types.
- For premium members, solve against sophisticated custom sets that target your weaknesses, for example:
- Sets that target a particular tactical motif such as pin, fork, discovered attack etc.
- Sets that target your previous mistakes, allowing you to repeat problems until correct.
- Spaced repetition learning algorithm sets where problems you keep getting
wrong are prioritised over those you are already able to solve.
- Note, custom sets can be used on the app, but need to be first created on the Chesstempo website.
- PLAY ONLINE
- Play chess against other Chesstempo users.
- Supports both live and correspondence chess games
- Get a full post game analysis after every rated game played. Game analysis is spread out over our cluster of hundreds of instances of stockfish, allowing high quality results to be returned in a few seconds.
- For premium members, have tactics problems extracted from your rated games, and available for solving in the tactics training
UI, and selected via the advanced custom sets feature.
- OPENING TRAINING
- Create multiple black and white repertoires.
- Import repertoires from PGN or by entering the moves on the board.
- Train your repertoires using spaced repetition.
- Limit training to a branch of a repertoire, a single repertoire, or all repertoires of a colour.
- Option to restrict training to a limited depth.
- Ability to train against the moves that are proving the most resistant to spaced repetition learning.
- Comment on each position or move, and read the comments others have chosen to make public.
- Add engine evaluations or annotations such as +=, ?! etc to each move in the repertoire.
- Export repertoire and your comments and annotations to PGN.
- Graphs showing repertoire learning status and learning history over time.
- Use the opening explorer to choose moves for your repertoire (limited to a depth of 10 moves for free members).
- For premium members, the ability to use the cloud engine to ask for analysis on any position.
- ANALYSIS BOARD
- Analyse positions using our cloud engines (requires premium membership). Cloud engines allow you to run high quality analysis without using up your own device's battery. Diamond members can request up to 8 analysis threads, analysing many times more positions per second than an engine running on your device could provide.
- Setup positions from FEN or by arranging the pieces on the board with the board editor.
- Analyse tactics problems after completion to better understand the solution.
- PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Monthly auto-renew subscriptions are provided via in app purchases for Silver, Gold and Diamond memberships, providing access to more powerful training features. Details of features provided are shown within the app.
- Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: chesstempo.com/tos.html